Since the theme of today is airing your imperfections - here we go:
- My upper lip is a little deformed in that it’s not the appropriate length. When my lips are relaxed my mouth stays open, it should shut but it doesn’t. I have to purse my lips to shut my mouth completely.
- Sometimes I don’t give a damn about spelling or grammer.
- I need attention to live.
- I talk too much and forget when I’ve told someone a story already.
- I’m a competitive asshole. I like winning - see also: sore loser.
- I have trouble remembering people’s names and faces.
- When I’m cold/tired/hungry I turn into a total bitch.
- I find it hard to forgive people.
- I avoid confrontation like the plague.
And that’s all I’m willing to talk about publicly.