It took an extraordinary amount of energy just to get out of bed this morning, much less to put on workout gear.
My morning mantra: you never regret a workout, you never regret a workout, you never regret a workout.
It reminded me of a morning prayer my father used to recite when he went on his morning runs and attempted to tackle the daunting hill back up to our house.
My father’s running prayer: Oh God. Oh my God. Oh God.
- jheath likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- cupofchi likes this
- al3xgrac3 likes this
- icurrentlycovet likes this
- readysetblog likes this
- jhollawanders said: that’s a good mantra
- jhollawanders likes this
- tracysays likes this
- kimbaland likes this
- meredithisaleo likes this
- useyourindoorvoice posted this