thinking about: how odd it is to be working from home again - I’ve just come off of an entire month in the office. It’s so quiet at home.
obsessing over: sewing. I’ve made two more dresses (preview of the tank dress I completed this weekend below) and I have one waiting to be finished and a tank that just needs some trim added. I can’t stop, I’m turning into one of those weird people that sews all their own clothing.
working on: a billion things for work. I have enough stuff to do to keep me very busy which makes the work day fly by.
anticipating: the Dog N’ Jog next Sunday. Callie and I are running a 1 mile race to benefit the KC Humane Society. It will be Callie’s first big crowd experience (she’s still scared of strangers) but I think the running and presence of other dogs will help.
listening to: Callie snoring under my work desk. It’s my favorite perk of working from home.
drinking: Bigelow green tea, an absolute must for me
wishing: I didn’t have MBA classes this summer, would have made things at work a lot easier.
- notsoplainandtall said: Jealous you can sew like this. It looks great!
- al3xgrac3 said: I love the dress!
- al3xgrac3 likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- thelifeandtimesofenc likes this
- cupofchi likes this
- joannafreed likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- kitcater likes this
- readysetblog said: LOVE the dress! Are you doing this out of your head or are you using patterns? I’d love to learn!
- readysetblog likes this
- useyourindoorvoice posted this