I’ve overcommitted myself
Last night I sat in my second MBA class this week. For the first hour, going over the syllabus and class expectations, all I could think was: oh shit.
I knew that the summer courses were going to be rough, all the course work is basically doubled, with 16+ weeks of class being squeezed into 8. Basically one week of a regular semester class = 1 day of summer class.
Knowing that it would be a lot of work I still signed up for 2 classes (i.e. class for 2.5 hrs every night except Friday) because I want to be done with this dang MBA (Spring ‘13). But, last night, after I added up the course work from my MW class and to my TTh class I started to panic.
I will have no life.
On the bright side: sometimes being super busy can be a blessing. I have, in the past, been able to go into super type A personality mode and DO IT ALL but I do and will eventually burn out. Fingers crossed that my burn out period doesn’t kick in until after week 8.
11 Notes/ Hide
- cupofchi said:You can do it! Plus, it’s not grad school without at least one massive burn out? (Kidding. You’ll be fine!)
- cupofchi likes this
- bourbonandabrunette likes this
- bourbonandabrunette said:Story of my summer.
- readysetblog likes this
- kmsmalls said:you can do it!
- kelli-bo-belly likes this
- icurrentlycovet likes this
- useyourindoorvoice posted this