Started the day by waking up early…
- Fed dog
- Got ready and rocked my second-day haircut
- Hit the farmer’s market and scored some fresh veggies and a giant bouquet of flowers
- Took Callie to the dog park, talked to dog people, wore Callie out
- Went to the outlets, scored two silky tanks and a dress for <$40
- Stopped by Nike outlet and got Mark some stuff because I’m the best wife ever
- Called Mark and planned to pick up lunch for the both of us on my way home
- Got rear-ended at a red light
The back end of my car is scraped up and has a puncture. Grrr.
And that’s how my awesome day got ruined by another driver who wasn’t paying attention.
In other news, saw Ted at the movie theater last night. It’s hilarious.